Tuesday, April 25, 2006

blah blah blah blah

gospel of Judas? rock on. 
I'm impressed with the coverage I've seen, but that might be a matter of my limiting my media diet. Points scored for mention of the selection of a small handful of books to be the "Christian Cannon" or the bible, as it would be. 
Guess my money is on the Gnostics in the long run. 

Related thought: if an organism is an emergent property of a bunch of cells, and consciosness is an emergent property of a bunch of neurons.... 

fuck it. todays' take: 

fuck that even. I somehow cant' bring myself to make observations about the fucktards that are bent on destruction because they believe that the voices in their head represent God.

Maybe I'll cash this one in and start a dad-blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i need pin money so that i can go buy cute underwear so that i can entice you into my bed.can i have 10$?