Sunday, July 17, 2005

Dakara, Pokari Sweat, etc.

I need to find an american distributor of Suntory's Dakara.

I hate gatorade. I especially hate gatorade after my brief infatuation with the wonderful, colorless, somehow not-too-horrifyingly-sugary Lemon Ice Gatorade, which has been discontinued. Let me expand that to "I hate american sports drinks". Maybe it's the food coloring. maybe it's that they're far too sugary.

I kind of like Pocari Sweat, and will likely stock up on pocari sweat powder. It's a little on the sweet side, as is Aquarius. Amino Supli is a reasonable fallback. The clear favorite is Dakara.

Please. please find an american vendor of Dakara. Bonus points if a powdered mix can be found.

1 comment:

laura said...

dakara was def. my fav. not only did it have FIBER. but it had a faint grapefruit-y taste.

minnie